Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Birthday And Baptism Ideas

round of press tours ..

Press releases and invitations to various press shows have really rained in the past week. Today we celebrate by going to some of them. Tomorrow it will be maybe a few others at the fair. Of course I hope to see some new products and exciting collaboration between companies and designers. I would be surprised! Who knows, today will be at least one turn around at some of them. I'll be back on Wednesday with a report.

Today I'm Going On A Few Of The Press Events That Is Arranged Because of Stockholm Furniture Fair. Tomorrow A Few more and I'm hoping to see someting new fun products or unexpected cooperations Between companies and designers. Surprises Please! I'll be back on Wednesday with a report.

Shareholders collage of invitations

0 comments:

Post a Comment