Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chicken Wing Cost Wholesale

two inseparable aspects.

receive and publish

Good evening,

do not know who reads me and still find it useful to write for a long time because I do not know where to find people who give me un'po 'courage and share with me a very sad period in terms of economic and political.
am a woman of 45 years and I'd love to give confidence to a group that I hear from my hand, as women workers, employees and employee for 28 years or so, which is an unstable and precarious work.
Life becomes continuous uncertainty, anxiety daily € 1000 per month and take it is humiliating when you consider how much dedication you have in the workplace, without a little satisfaction.
Sure, as long as they say ... 'there is health .... but health is not just physical!
Someone is wearing out, but who? Who defends us??
I am ashamed to be Venetian and Bossi see on TV, I'd love to hear and see someone who says we are, we are also present to respond to your problems,
your concerns, we present for your future and that of your children.
The labor problem we solve it this way: 1, 2, 3 .... suggest, we try to achieve, we arrive at the bottom of the problems and return to the surface .....
Where are the politicians? The men who speak in the streets, giving concrete, giving confidence??
Everyone has his own world, no more contacts, more stimuli.
too, in my small circle I say I have a job, a small, non mimanca nothing. The other is that
fend
but my children? And my grandchildren, if there are? And the Italians??
What a pity! I like to think of my childhood, the Unity party, I like to think that it would be nice to believe that people, so many people together, they win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment