Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mercer Infection Flesh Eating

Covering Federico Moccia

A link found on the net for a living writer (in Italy?) And an ordinary film, in fact there is already Dvid.

I copy the link from the post two quotes from the novel:

"I'd do it all sea \u200b\u200b... But if someone is allergic? "
" The fish? I do not see! "
" Come on, is not nice! "
" And the fries? "
" There must be! "
" It's a bit 'raw ham? "
" There must be! "And
bit 'Parmesan? "
" There must be! "

Be'?

Then there is the book called Olympia and wonder of a man called Giles:

" Egidio. What kind of name. But who is one of the thousand BC? It 's a name too old . " Notwithstanding that

I've never read Moccia, the title of this post might suggest, to some readers mischievous cat to cat litter (maybe that was to be appalla), especially when connected to the title the title of my previous post. Thurber I even read a story (1) on paper ( The age of the writers in modern The uomoristi , Garzanti 1971). But it is not. Because I want to break a lance in defense of humor perhaps unintentional but still present in Moccia, like in the films of Dario Argento. Unfortunately
Carpenter or Argento is not Moccia is Thurber: the two they have never thought of and now it's too late.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment